Penticton Hyundai has a rare opportunity to join our award winning sales team. Work within a very supportive team environment at a state-of-the-art newly renovated import automotive facility. We are looking for a career minded individual who wants to keep developing themselves to perform at the top level.
The Sales Consultant is a primary conduit through which we build our client relationships. As a Sales Consultant, you market yourself and our organization each and every day. You are a bright, energetic, solution oriented individual who believes that the path to success is paved with hard work, dedication, and exceptional customer service.
- $54,000/year guarantee pay plan with a fantastic bonus structure
- Initial 2 year extensive training program & continued career learning
- Full Benefits package including Health & Dental
- Largest Inventory in Okanagan
- Opportunity to work with professional management team
- Industry leading automotive software
- Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, and Mercedes-Benz)
- Company sponsored events (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, Drive-In Movie Night etc.)
- Automotive industry experience is not a requirement but it is considered an asset
- Candidates must have a proven track record of 2 years minimum in a sales industry
- Integrity, passion, and excellent presentational skills are essential for this role
- Develop ongoing relationships with customers and continually maintain a professional image of the company
- Results oriented, driven and a desire to always improve
- Proficiency in computer programs (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Motor Vehicle Sales Authority (VSA) Certification
- Valid driver’s license and clean abstract
- Ability to drive a standard transmission
We are proud to be part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group. For over 3 decades Penticton Hyundai has been a household name in the South Okanagan. Sentes Automotive is recognized as a market leader in the auto industry. If you have the desire, the passion and the qualifications to join our winning team please forward your resume to:
Penticton Hyundai is looking for a hardworking, positive, motivated and qualified individual to join our team as a full-time Custodian in our newly renovated state of the art facility. Penticton Hyundai is proud to be part of Sentes Automotive, the Okanagan Valley’s premier automotive dealership group. Sentes Automotive is recognized as a market leader in the automotive industry. We want you to join our team and assist us by making the dealership look the best it can!
- The Custodian position with our company is responsible for upholding the high standards of cleanliness set by Sentes Automotive to ensure it is maintained in a healthy, safe and sanitary manner and presentable to our valued customers. Sentes Automotive strives to provide a first class experience for our guests and the chosen candidate will have a direct effect to this.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- General Facility Cleaning (waste removal, dust control, glass and mirror cleaning, sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming, polishing, replenishing and maintaining an inventory of custodial supplies and sterilizing and sanitizing fixtures and surfaces).
- Flexible Hours (Duties must be performed after work hours between 4:00pm and 8:00am from Sunday-Friday on a weekly basis – Approximately 20 hours per week)
- Industry leading wage with the opportunity for above average earning potential
- Positive and professional work environment
- Company sponsored event (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
- Experience in a custodial type role (2+ years preferred)
- Extensive attention to detail
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies, proper storage and disposal methods
- Ability to use tools and equipment to perform all aspects of the job
- Ability to lift/move various objects (up to 40lbs)
- Ability to uphold the quality set by Sentes Automotive
- Personal and professional integrity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision
- High school diploma
- *Please note we are looking for an individual to add to our staff, not a cleaning company
If you have the skills required and the motivation to dedicate yourself to a very rewarding career, apply with cover letter, resume, and references here: