Penticton Hyundai invites you to join our ever expanding team as a Lot Attendant. Candidates must have a full class 5 driver’s license with a clean abstract, a positive and energetic attitude and a desire to succeed and grow. This position is available immediately and represents full time with a focus on maintaining our display lot, moving vehicles from store to store, interaction with many of our guests, preparing vehicles for display or delivery to our guests, and washing cars.
Come and see why we are a part of the largest auto group in the Okanagan. As part of Sentes Automotive, this is a tremendous career opportunity with benefits and a compensation package based on level of experience. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply by email with resume, cover letter, and references by clicking the following link:
Penticton Hyundai is looking for a Service Advisor to join our Team. We are a very busy flat rate shop looking for an energetic, result driven and professional individual.
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential.
- Service Advisor training program both in house, online and factory based.
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental.
- Employee vehicle purchase program.
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team.
- Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group. (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes)
- Company sponsored events. (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately assist clients with service needs.
- Reviewing customer information and updating all specified client details. Review and monitor all appointment files, scheduled maintenance and checking for previous recommendations. Advise clients on vehicle maintenance and repairs as per manufactures recommendations.
- Effectively communicate with clients, both in person, phone, text and e-mail. Monitoring of the repair process, checking of job status and updating of work in process to the customer.
- Efficiently answer incoming calls and direct them to appropriate individual.
- Analyze technician recommendations (MPI) and liaising with warranty providers.
- Ability to analyze and interpret production and CSI reports and determine areas of improvement.
- Report on day to day progress of all work to the Service Manager.
- Maintain an organized and neat work area.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Must have at least 5 years automotive experience. Dealership experience is an asset.
- CDK/ADP experience is an asset.
- MS Word, Excel, X-time experience an asset.
- Able to work with all level of management and staff.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills.
- Must have strong time management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
If you have the motivation and desire to join our team we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Automotive Service Technician and/or 4th Year Apprentice
Due to continued growth, Penticton Hyundai is looking for an Automotive Service Technician and/or 4th year Apprentice to join our Team. We are a very busy flat rate shop, we are looking for an energetic, result driven, professional individual.
- Industry leading pay plan with the opportunity for above average earning potential (200-300hr per month flat rate)
- Competitive wages for apprentices
- Technical training program both in house, online and factory based
- Full benefits program including Health and Dental
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Opportunity to work with a professional management team
- Sentes Automotive offers advancement opportunities within the group (Hyundai, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Lexus, Mercedes)
- Company sponsored event (BBQ’s, Golf Tournament’s, Christmas Party, etc.)
Key responsibilities include:
- Efficiently and accurately perform quality repair work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area
- Road-test vehicle to ensure quality repair work was completed
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work as well as the estimated time for completion so that customers can be informed
- Complete reports to record problems and work performed
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology
- You are a Journeyman Automotive Technician, Red Seal Certified
- 3rd year certification completed
- Dealership experience an asset
If you have the motivation and desire to join our team we want to hear from you. Please send a cover letter and resume to https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=8fbbbefe2dfc4300bd386e7fe67d6faf